- Los Angeles Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood Experience the 110-acre backlot that brought “Argo” and “Batman” to life with a skip-the-line ticket to Warner Bros, Studio Tour Hollywood. Whether it’s “Graveness” or ” The Musketeers” behind the camera for a deeper look at your favorite shows. Explore “Stage 48 Script to Screen”, an interactive soundstage that explores phases of the film and TV product process. You can relive a scene from “The Musketeers” on the iconic “Central Perk” set or climb aboard Harry Potter’s bow for a print occasion. Explore the Studio Store for merchandise from your favorite flicks and television shows. Dine at the Central Perk Cafe and enjoy your meal amongst recreated sets like Monica’s apartment, and Joey and Chandler’s pad. Also, shop for exclusive merchandise in the Musketeers’ Exchange. The Grand Finale lets you step into recreated sets from the DC Universe where you can explore superheroes and supervillains.
- Los Angeles Hollywood & Celebrity Homes Open- Air Bus TourCheck out Hollywood’s highlights on a guided sightseeing tour from the comfort of an open-top bus. Marvel at iconic locales similar to the Hollywood sign, where you can stop for pictures and respect the views of town LA.
Next, head to the Hollywood and Vine quarter at the intersection of Hollywood Boulevard and Vine Street. Voyage down Sunset Boulevard, passing notorious bars and clubs like Whiskey A Go Go and the Serpent Room. Check out the Chateau Marmont Hotel, where Tim Burton, F. Scott Fitzgerald, and other legends have stayed. Also, drive past the upmarket stores on Rodeo Drive as you head towards Beverly Hills. Take pictures of the Beverly Hills sign and the Beverly Hills Hotel, plus see the homes of Tom Cruise, Leonardo DiCaprio, Elvis Presley, and many more.
- Echo Park Lake Swan Pedal Boat Reimbursement Reserve this swan pedal boat with added benefits and discover Echo Park Lake in a unique way. Perfect for romantic dates or a family spin, you will explore Los Angeles’ famed Echo Park Lake on an iconic swan pedal boat. The swan pedal boats are easy to maneuver and are great fun for families and musketeers. With its expansive lotus flower beds, wild geese and swans, and lush foliage, this East LA Park has been a landmark since 1895. It also hosts countless local events and festivals, including the Dragon Boat Race and Lotus Festival. Don’t miss this gorgeous LA oasis!
- Los Angeles Battleship Iowa Museum Ticket Discover how mariners lived during your visit to the Battleship IOWA Museum. Your safety briefing will begin as soon as you board the ship. Enjoy Iowa’s narrow, lifted arc as you look forward up the sundeck. Stand in front of turret one to get an over-close and particular look at the barrel of a 16- inch 50 quality Mark 7. Continue in a position above the main sundeck and see inside the captain’s cabin. Learn about chairman FranklinD. Roosevelt’s custom-made bathtub was the first aboard a USN vessel. Due to his polio, he was unable to take showers on board. You will then see the flag ground for the 03 positions. Hear about the history of the boat and how only IOWA’s 03 position conning palace was armored among the four vessels of her class. As you move toward the stern on the 05 positions you will get a near look at the clones of the 20 mm Phalanx CIWS ordnance. Continuing along the stint route, you will reach a narrow sundeck behind a 5-inch gun mount. Take a moment to walk around the large fantail when you reach the main sundeck. A free Vicky the Dog scavenger hunt is part of the guided tour. This operation contains a great deal of information that will enhance your experience.
- Marina Del Rey Kayak and Paddle-board Tour with Sea Lions Start your time at Mother’s Beach. Also, board your kayaks and paddle towards the main channel of the Marina. On the way, observe the beautiful and extraordinary boats. Begin your hunt for ocean Napoleons, catcalls, dolphins, and other marine life
Stay and relax at AGA Hotels after enjoying your tour.
For more info on bookings, visit www.agahotels.com